Wonga – making a complaint
Reasons to complain to Wonga
Despite having tightened their approach to lending in recent years, Wonga occasionally still get things wrong. Poor customer service and payment quibbles are just two of the common reasons people have for calling to complain. Thankfully, one call to Wonga should put you in contact with an advisor able to address your issue - fast.
Ways to complain to Wonga
Wonga suggest that they always do everything in their power to resolve customer grievances. To air your complaint you can choose to call, write or email using the following contact details.
Wonga customer service phone lines are open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, 365-days a year - ensuring there is always somebody there to take your call.
Complaints can also be emailed to email@example.com
Including the following information may significantly speed the complaints process:
· Your full name
· The email address associated with your Wonga account
· Full details of the complaint including any supporting documentation
· Suggestions of how Wonga could possibly put things right
Prefer to write to Wonga? Please send any written complaints to:
The Complaints Manager
The next step
If you choose to complain via post or email you can expect a response within 5 working days. Wonga suggest that they always try and reach a solution as quickly as possible. The whole process typically takes no longer than 8 weeks and you should receive regular updates along the way.
Still not happy?
You may feel that a Financial Ombudsman is required at this stage. If so, please contact:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Harbour Exchange Square
Please note that you can also find out more at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/consumer-leaflet.htm
Alternative ways to complain
If dissatisfied after the initial Wonga complaints stage you can then choose to contact the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA).
The contact details required are:
The Compliance Manager
Finance & Leasing Association
Please note that complaints forms are available online via www.financeleasingassociation.co.uk/index.php/consumer-information/how-to-make-a-complaint2/.
- Are the titles changed to Heading 2?
- Is there a link to the main company page?
- Have you changed the number and company name on the blue button?
- Have you tagged the page as the company name?
- Have you set the sidebar to the company name?
- Is the canonical URL set to the company contact number page?
- Is the meta title set to the Page Name | Prove I Called
- Has this checklist been deleted?
Checklist for subpage creation