More information on the Argos Card
Statements and payments
If you do not use your Argos Card regularly, you will be sent a statement annually. If you use the card more often, you will get a monthly statement displaying your transactions. You can find out the balance between statements by calling Argos Card Services on 03456 400 700 and quoting your details, or by managing your account online www.myargoscard.co.uk.
The online account takes a few minutes to register on and you will need your Argos Card and current credit limit handy to do so.
There is a range of ways to pay your Argos Card:
· Pay using direct debit, minimum payment or full balance (set up on: 03456 400 700)
· Pay using valid debit card online by managing your account
· Send a cheque by attaching it to the giro slip at the bottom of your statement and send to: Home Retail Group Card Services Limited, Thynne Street, Bolton, BL11 1AS. Allow 5 days for payment to show on your account and don’t forget to write your own address on back of the cheque
· By cash or cheque at your bank the giro slip at the bottom of your statement; there should be no handling fee and allow 5 days for payment to show on your account
· Some banks offer a direct bill payment service, if so quote your Argos direct payment account number: 9050 5498 plus the sort code 20-91-79
Queries for Argos Card
If you have any other queries about Argos Card Services they can be answered on 03456 400 700 or my mailing Thynne Street, Bolton, BL11 1AS. You can use the same number if you suspect your card lost or stolen and you won’t be liable for losses if you confirm it in writing within seven days. If it is lost stolen or used by someone without permission, you may have to pay £50 of any loss. If it is used with permission you are liable to all losses.