HMRC Tax contact number – 0843 168 0219

HMRC Tax contact number

Looking to call the HMRC Tax contact number? Their UK call centre staff should be able to deal with any query you have about your taxes. The HMRC is one of the largest organisations in the UK, and the amount of people who man the phones of their contact number is proof of this.

Ringing the HMRC Tax contact number through Prove I Called

When you call the HMRC Tax contact number using one of our special Prove I Called numbers, you get a range of added benefits. The reason that the site was set up was in order to allow customers a chance to get proof that they did indeed dial a company if any issues crop up further down the line. This could be ideal if you need to raise a complaint or escalate an issue – as it will certainly mean that you have an extra piece of information in your arsenal. If you need to call the HMRC Tax contact number, you can do so by clicking below.

  Call the HMRC Tax contact number now

Other ways to contact the HMRC tax team

The HMRC tax website includes a variety of valuable HMRC tax information that can be accessed by calling the HMRC Tax contact number at Telephone 0300 200 3300,Textphone: 0300 200 3319 or if you are Outside the UK they can be reached at: +44 135 535 9022. There is a lot of information on the site however if you have any question do not hesitate to call.

These changes can be made by filling out an online form provided by the website. However these changes involve a lot of extensive details that may be confusing to some, so calling the HMRC tax contact number is a good way to solve any questions, as they can guide your through the process.
Here you can notify the HMRC about:
-change of name or address
Here you can either tell HMRC online for name changes
use your HMRC online account if you’ve registered for self assessment
use form P85if you’re leaving the UK to live abroad

Income Changes

There is a large amount of information to tell the HMRC here such as:income from a new source, taxable benefits,benefits from your job, income from property etc.

Relationship for family changes
-Here you must inform the HMRC if you:
-get married or form a civil partnership
-you divorce or separate from your spouse
-if you get tax benefits or child benefit

Gender Change
– You need to tell your employer at the same time
The HMRC will:
-update its records
-tell the Department for work and pensions
-hand your tax affairs to HMRC’s public department 1

However, after you notice the HMRC of these changes there is further action required. You will get a notification to confirms your change of details, or you may be asked for more information such as legal documents for a name change etc.

Furthermore, there are also further items to deal with the HMRC including
-appeal to the tax tribunal
-you disagree with a tax decision
-get help with tax
-you can’t pay your tax bill on time
-appoint someone to deal with HMRC on your behalf
-tell HMRC about a change to your business
-self assessment
-if you haven’t told HMRC about your income

All this information needed may seem a bit overwhelming so please do not hesitate to contact the HMRC TAX contact number by telephone at 0300 200 3300.